• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in 2D/3D animation.
• Minimum 2 years experience and above as a Lead Animator or Director in the animation industry.
• Able to direct, visualize scripts and conduct shots planning.
• Strong sense of quality control in animation produced.
• Able to ensure performance consistency in delivering the output.
• Responsible for staying on budget and on schedule.
• Strong leadership, management and organizational skills.
E-mail resume & portfolio to: email@example.com
1) Choose only 1 script sample and write a 5-minute script based on the following points using proper screenwriting format.
2) Send your resume, portfolio, script sample & the signed disclaimer form to: [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
• (Script Sample 1) Mechamato episode:
Amato finds that the Konchos had gone missing from his garage. MechaBot found several clues on the floor; a shovel, a robot arm, and a map with a big X mark over the Kota Hilir High School. Amato is worried because Pian and Deep are staying back at the school today to finish up their invention project.
• (Script Sample 2) BoBoiBoy episode:
BoBoiBoy is stranded on Planet Polari that is inhabited by a giant golem. The surface of Planet Polari becomes dangerously cold at night. BoBoiBoy's friends need to find and rescue BoBoiBoy before night falls.
• (Script Sample 3) Papa Pipi Series:
Teacher Warni asks Pipi and the other students what their ambitions are. All the students manage to answer Teacher Warni's question, except for Pipi. Pipi doesn't know what her ambition is and asks for Papa's help.
1) Pilih 1 sampel skrip sahaja untuk dikarang menjadi skrip yang berdurasi 5 minit berdasarkan poin-poin yang diberikan mengguna format penulisan skrip yang betul.
2) Hantarkan resume, portfolio, sampel skrip 5-minit dan surat penafian yang telah ditandatangani ke: [ email@example.com ]
• (Sampel Skrip 1) Siri Mechamato:
Amato mendapati yang robot-robot Koncho telah menghilangkan diri dari garajnya. MechaBot terjumpa beberapa petunjuk di atas lantai; sebuah penyodok tanah, sebuah tangan robot, dan peta yang mempunyai tanda X di Sekolah Menengah Kota Hilir. Amato berasa risau kerana Pian dan Deep masih lagi di sekolah untuk menyiapkan projek rekacipta mereka.
• (Sampel Skrip 2) Siri BoBoiBoy:
BoBoiBoy tersadai di Planet Polari yang didiami oleh golem gergasi. Permukaan Planet Polari akan menjadi sangat sejuk pada waktu malam. Rakan-rakan BoBoiBoy perlu mencari dan menyelamat BoBoiBoy sebelum malam tiba.
• (Sampel Skrip 3) Siri Papa Pipi:
Teacher Warni bertanya kepada Pipi dan murid-murid lain, apakah cita-cita mereka. Semua murid-murid berjaya menjawab soalan Teacher Warni, kecuali Pipi. Pipi tidak tahu apa cita-citanya dan meminta bantuan dari Papa.]
Job Specializations:• Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Development• Full-Time position in Cyberjaya• Minimum 2 years Licensing experience / 3 years in business development and possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Business or relevant field.• Have a strong brand and product licensing background with a good understanding of the Company’s brand position and retail environment.• Strong negotiation and planning skills with the ability to think strategically across multiple brands.• Experience in venturing in B2B/B2C commercial and consumer products.• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.• A team player with good collaboration and influencing skills, highly motivated, result oriented, flexible and capable of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Job Responsibilities:• Work to agreed financial plan, within specified framework by categories allocated, also maximizing commercial return whilst protecting and developing Brands.• Research potential vendors and review the quality of purchased products.• Negotiation skills contract terms of agreement, research product pricing, provide support in contract management process while handling/maintaining day to day relationship with licensees and key retailers.• Carefully monitor the progress of licensing contracts and approvals of products and marketing materials/advertisements through the relevant departments helping to resolve any issues to meet sales and product launch time-scales.• Maintain knowledge of current industry trends and competitive landscape to prepare product presentations for retail development team and internal staff meetings.• Oversee the creation of suitable sales support materials while ensuring the licensees will deliver product lines that are suitable for core category and brand values.